COME-TOGETHER Coma Care Survey
Treatment practices and attitudes regarding prognosis of coma vary widely across the world. To better understand prevailing concepts and the full spectrum of this variability, the NCS Neurocritical Care Research Network (NCRN) will conduct the COME-TOGETHER survey on coma epidemiology, evaluation, and therapy. This survey of health care providers who treat coma patients in the ICU setting will address the following questions:
The COME-TOGETHER survey is open. Click here to become a Curing Coma Campaign collaborator - all collaborators will receive a link to the COME-TOGETHER survey within a few days of signing up.
- What is worldwide prevalence of coma? How big is the problem?
- What is the most common definition of coma?
- What diagnostic tools are used to evaluate coma?
- What are the most common causes of coma?
- What are common therapeutic interventions to reverse coma?
- What are attitudes toward prognosis in patients with prolonged coma?